Couch to 5 Welcome Emails
Write effective welcome emails that get results
with support, guidance and accountability from an experienced email specialist
Have you been putting off writing or updating your welcome emails for so long that you’re not sure you’ll ever get it done?
Even though you know the right welcome emails could help to transform your business, making it easy for you to bring a steady flow of great clients on board?
You’re not the only one!
When I mentor people one-to-one, their welcome emails are one of the first things we tackle.
Why wouldn’t you want to get those emails in place, when they have some of the highest open rates and biggest impact of any emails?
Shoot For an 85% open rate
The average open rate for a welcome email is 50%, but that’s only an average, and that figure takes in a wide variety of businesses. I regularly see much higher open rates – 85% isn’t all that unusual.
So welcome emails are the perfect way to connect with potential clients, help them get to know you and your business, and either bring them on board as clients, or get them seriously considering your business for the next time they need what you’re selling.
How are you going to
get your welcome emails written?
But what’s not so easy is actually writing your welcome emails.
I should know – it’s what I do for a living and I’ve still been putting off updating my own welcome emails for longer than I’d like to admit!
Write with me…
So here’s the plan. I’ll show you how to plan and write 5 welcome emails.
I’ll tell you what you need to do to make sure people take action (usually to buy something or set up a call with you) by the time they get to the end of your series of welcome emails.
And I’ll hold you accountable to actually DOING it over the course of 4 weeks in October 2023.
I’ll be writing my own welcome emails alongside you, and sharing my process, so you can see how it’s done.
I won’t be attempting to teach you everything I’ve learned over the last 16+ years as a copywriter.
I won’t be sharing ALL of my knowledge from the last 5+ years as an email strategist. Because that would be an insane amount of information.
What I am doing is bringing the key things you need to know to plan and write a set of effective welcome emails – and helping to make it a fun and easy process.
‘Couch to 5 welcome emails’
I’ve named this after the Couch to 5k walk-run programme that gets people from zero to running 5km, because I’ve designed this to be an easy approach to getting from zero welcome emails to a full set of 5 effective welcome emails.
We’ll get started on Monday 2nd October 2023.
And, because I want to have enough time available to give you feedback on the emails you write, there’s going to be a limited number of places.
Here are the key details for 'Couch to 5 Welcome Emails'
- It’s a 4-week programme and we’ll get started on Monday 2nd October 2023.
- You’ll get weekly live training calls with Q&A sessions and feedback on your emails. The sessions will be recorded, but I recommend being there live, if you can.
- You’ll also be able to come along to weekly coworking sessions on Zoom, where we all write our emails together – me included!
- This means you’ll get to see my process as I write and share my welcome emails for my own list with you
- I’ll keep you accountable – I’ll want to see at least one email a week from you, so I can be sure you’re going to have all 5 emails ready to go by the end of the 4 weeks.
- You’ll get detailed feedback from me, so you can see what’s working in the emails you write, and what needs to change to connect with your audience. So you can move your subscribers closer to becoming a customer, a repeat customer, or even a huge fan who’s recommends you.
- There’s no other recorded training to watch and no Facebook group or Slack group you need to keep up with. I know you’re busy, so I’ll keep all the key learnings contained within the weekly calls. If you can’t make the calls, you can submit any questions you have via a simple form, then watch the recording later.
- I’m only going to run this as a live option for a limited time, and then it’ll become a self-paced programme. So if you’d love some serious accountability, along with individual feedback on each of your emails, now’s the time. The 4-week programme is £246, but you can snap up the SUPER EARLYBIRD offer and get 59% off, paying only £99 for the full 4 weeks. Join the waitlist if you want to be first to know when the SUPER EARLYBIRD course places go live.
- By the end of the course, you’ll have a set of welcome emails that drive your subscribers towards a specific action – whether that’s to buy something, book a call with you, join your Facebook group or something else. And you’ll know exactly how to make changes and improvements to those emails so they get you the results you want.
If you’ve been putting off writing (or rewriting) your welcome emails for a long time, and you’re keen to get your emails in place before the end of this year, this is for you.
“Liz’s programme finally got me from thinking about creating an email welcome sequence to actually doing it. If you’re stuck in a place of inaction, sign up. You won’t regret it.”